It is in fact against Facebook policies to use a profile to represent something other than yourself (see ‘Why should I convert my profile to a page’ in the link above).
Once you’ve converted to a page then the plugin will be able to retrieve and display all of your posts.
If you have ‘Friends’ then it’s not a page or a group, it’s a personal profile.
- Kostenlose 3d virtual sex chat
- what is the best site for online dating
- German dating sites for bisex couple
- dakota fanning and taylor lautner dating
- professional lesbian dating
- gay and lesbian dating and sex guide pdf
- Free skype sex cams english
Solution: Try increasing the post limit on the plugin’s Settings page to be 10-15 higher than the number of posts you are trying to display.
The maximum post limit varies depending on how much data is associated with your posts, but it’s usually around 100.
The feed you’re trying to display has to be a publicly accessible page or an open group.
If your page has any restrictions on it (age or location) then it means that users are forced to sign into Facebook in order to view your page.
You may have limited success in displaying certain posts from a personal profile but most posts are not able to be displayed.